SAfAIDS Materials Development and Production Services
SAfAIDS has an in-house team of Documentalist’s that include researchers, writers, editors and graphic designers with specialist knowledge of the public health sector across southern Africa, with special expertise in Best Practice Documentation and Training using the SADC Best Practice Criteria.
Based at SAfAIDS Regional Office in Harare, SAfAIDS Publications and Documentation Team works with and supports all SAfAIDS country offices as well as providing technical and consultancy services to development partners across Eastern and Southern Africa.
SAfAIDS materials development and production services is part of the organisations multi-faceted approach to information dissemination and behaviour change communication, working in tangent with:
- SAfAIDS Research, Monitoring and Evaluation Unit to share exciting research findings as well as validating ours, and our partners, achievements towards Better Health For All!
- SAfAIDS Media Desk to ensure messages are adapted and shared on the right platforms, n the right way for greater reach, visibility and impact through targeted media and edutainment.
- SAfAIDS Programme Teams to develop appropriate capacity building and action based IEC to help ensure Knowledge For Action!
As a Specialist Small Publisher we promote: effective and ethical development responses on SRHR, HIV and TB prevention, treatment and care; and we provide: complete information and communications packages, as well as in-house services such as: training and facilitation; editing, content development, translation, design and layout; professional management of the print finish on all products; excellence in targeted information development and production, enabling you to communicate effectively with your target audience through services from:
- Conceptualisation and content development;
- Translation and back translation;
- Design and layout; to
- Final production and printing.